View Single Post
Old 16th March 2011, 07:21 AM
Cult Addict

Default all this talk of re-issuing.

While the idea of a blind dead set on blu-ray does indeed sound appealing I would miss the coffin box the set came in (it looks fantastic on my shelf) so i'm torn on the idea, perhaps they could keep the packaging the same?!

It would be nice if some dvd/blu-ray release company could unearth a few more Amando de ossorio films for release, The blind dead are his best for sure, but he's made some other pretty darned good films.
Currently the only others I own are the BCI Eclipse/deimos/victory black slipcase releases of The loreleys grasp and night of the sorcerers, both are excellent horror movies. This company puts out lots of 'interesting' releases and i've even developed a small Paul naschy collection from their output, the picture quality on their discs is second to none and they always make sure to include all existing audio tracks and they also seem to have chucked out a few releases on blu-ray as well!. The only downside is their discs, especially the first print runs always seem to be limited pressings and become prohibitively expensive after a while so perhaps a few re-issues might be in order, or an enterprising brit might try and buy up their back catalouge and release them over here!

anyone know how to start a distribution company for dvds/blu-ray?