View Single Post
Old 18th March 2011, 05:42 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djangooo View Post
I love the extras on Arrow's releases, but I do have a minor nit to pick.

Can the animated intro's be shortened a bit? On every Arrow release the intros take between a minute and a half and 2 minutes until they're over and done with. They don't add anything and they go on forever. I've never seen extras that take to long to get to the point.

Edit: Whoops, I thought this thread refered to The Beyond, but I guess it's also relevant to this release.
Some people like them (Sight and Sound added that they were one of the best things of the Inferno package - high praise indeed, whilst others we won't name and shame - but have filmed - have said super nice things after seeing the packages they've been a part of) and sorry you do not: but that's what the fast-forward button is for

In all seriousness though - thanks for the feedback! I don't see how you can say they don't add anything: I'm long fed up of extra features that have basic titles and then someone sitting there with their name underneath them. We spend time on our stuff and want it to show.

But nevertheless I really appreciate your feedback and will keep those intros a wee bit tighter we do know its hard to please everyone but we honestly try!