View Single Post
Old 20th March 2011, 09:57 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargento View Post
I still have my reservations about the 2.0 audio though guys. Was looking well forward to a good 5.1 mix.
So was i as well as inclusion of the abridged export cut of the film. But these are not insurmountable problems for me and i'm still happy with my Phenomena purchases. Arrow have done an acceptable and admirable job once again so money well spent imo.

Strange though but i'm 110% convinced i pre-ordered both my DVD and BR copies with HMV months ago when the title first came up for advance availablility. However, when i read other members here had confirmation contact from the above supplier that their own items were on the way i was concerned when HMV didn't let me know via E-Mail too. So i checked my order history with the relevant website only to find absolutely no trace of my Phenomena pre-orders! Afterwards, i called HMV to find out what happened to my original potential purchases and they informed me nothing could be found on record. I was totally confused and just had to resign myself to buying both SD and HD releases last week after the title in question hit the streets!

But no matter, Arrow's Phenomena is mine now and that's the main thing.