View Single Post
Old 20th March 2011, 04:11 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs View Post
I shouldn't think Shamless would "pre-cut" the film. As far as I'm aware, then intention is for Deodato to re-edit the film removing the illegal (for the UK footage) of animal cruelty scenes, nothing else.

Of course, as this is the UK, the BBFC have final say and neither Shameless or Deodato have any choice regarding that, but Shameless are exploring every avenue with this and are going to do everything in their power to make sure this is as uncensored as possible. I can't say too much at the present time as I don't want to cause speculation that might just prove false.

Just remember, there's a good while to go before Shameless release this title so don't wear yourselves out going round in circles wondering what might and might not be in this re-edit. I know Shameless are soon going to be wanting the opinions of forum members on certain aspects of this release so keep your eyes peeled for new threads and polls showing up in coming weeks.

Hopefully these should keep us occupied for the time-being!
thats very good news Sarah if they only remove the animal cruelty.

At least then we can see if now in 2011, what the BBFC do with the sexual violence in the film.

My DVD Collection
Tumblr