View Single Post
Old 12th April 2011, 02:43 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trench View Post
I don't understand why people are so upset about waiting for replacement discs, especially those that say, "I thought I'd take a punt and buy this in the hope that I got the proper coloured intro, if I'd have known I'd get a B/W intro I'd have waited!".

So you could have held off buying it until the corrected discs were available, but you can't hold off (with your inferior disc) until the new discs are available? A wait's a wait, you'd have been waiting the same amount of time either way.
Absolutely correct. I think that today's customers are very hard to satisfy. Instead of being happy that we get a decent "The Beyond"-release for the first time AND great customer service, some are just complaining all the time: "Nag, nag, nag!". If we all get our corrected copies by the end of the month - congratulations, Arrow!

Besides: some german release had the colour-opening deliberately (also included in the bonus DVD) - so I think maybe it's time for a new thread "Which opening did Fulci really want?" Unfortunately the master himself cannot answer that question anymore. Or has anybody real proof for one of the openings being "the correct one"?

Greetings!