View Single Post
Old 30th April 2011, 11:30 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnduhast View Post
I feel it is such a shame that missing that little bit of QC at the end has now tarnished all the hard work and long hours that people at Arrow obviously put into this release.

If you have to fix a mistake you do it exactly how Arrow has handled this which I must say is exemplary in their market place!

But when you do, you make damm sure you get everything right second time around as consumers will only forgive you so many times.

Good Reputations take a long time to build up but can be lost very quickly, bad reputations unfortunately are the complete opposite and can be gained very quickly but take a long time to lose.
I think most of us in this thread already agreed on what are you're pointing out here: it would be cheaper for Arrow to spend a little more time checking the final product. I think nearly everybody in this forum would agree that a release date delay of about a month for The Beyond (as we have it now as most of the customers got their replacement discs) would have been perfectly alright.

However, I keep my choice of words and still refer to Arrow's problems as littly itty bitty problems - as no mistake was big enough to prevent me from buying a release or to heavily reduce my joy with the product. Additionally, the service this company provided each and every time is really top notch - most other companies, being a lot bigger in terms of money and staff, look like midgets compared to Arrow.

It's quite easy to join my view on quality - I take a look at the product and check out the flaws and the benefits. As long as I get a positive result, I am happy, and let me tell you: most of the time Arrow are not only slightly in the +-region.
Of course, everyone has the right to be very strict and very accurate - but on the other hand, who would want to swap his Ferrari just because of slightly faulty clearances?

Greetings!