View Single Post
Old 30th April 2011, 01:47 PM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
Supermart USA
All Your Music
Moviemars USA

Never had any postal losses from any of them.
I tend to find Supermart use the preferable packaging for issuing stock whereas the latter two sellers can sometimes send their products in pretty flimsy protection.

A while back i ordered Universal's recent R1 Army Of Darkness DVD which popped through my letterbox with the disc loose inside the case. I hate it when that happens! Anyway, a prompt message to Supermart and they told me to hold on to the relevant item rather than send it back. The seller in question was only too happy to issue another copy to me.

Moviemars recently sent me out BU's The Toolbox Murders BR and said title never arrived. However, when subsequently contacted the company understood my predicament and supplied me with a replacement which came fine the other day. Suitably satisfied i was needless to say.

You could also try Planet Axel and Amazon's U.S. arm for R1 purchases. The latter provided me with my American Hatchet II DVD and BR releases but they took a few weeks to reach me as i always choose the cheapest delivery option.

Hope this helps.