View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2011, 09:03 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipsmovies View Post
Yeah, two of the highest revenue HMV's in the North West and one copy between them.

Trying not to go off topic, it does highlight people's frustration with the bricks & mortar establishments. I order (for my DVD shop) about 50+ titles from HMV Online each month, and like clockwork they turn up on the Friday before release day. Then as a one-off to spend some vouchers, I thought I'd go for the Blu-TZ to pick-up instore as I thought it would be a no-brainer to be there, and low and behold - nada.

I'm keeping my old DVDs though !! Although I was pleased to note that the DVD re-issue comes in a far better case than the last DVD issues of TZ. They looked good, and felt good, but a little impractical.
This is a great shame indeed. I think there is still a need for bricks and mortar establishments - I believe there will be times and people who will pay a little extra to be able to get hold of what they want or prefer to browse physically but for that to work you have to carry range. The Twiight Zone is one of the best shows of all time and they're not stocking an all-new release - that's a poor show.