View Single Post
Old 17th May 2011, 06:40 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

got back from Manchester a few hours ago, the day didnt start great first my brother couldnt make it , he got called into work then it was raining like mad and i had decided to come out in shorts and then pete couldn't make it either

i had a look around some charity shops but either they ddint stock vhs or there was nothing of interest, then i spotted a odd looking place with signs saying "collectables,magazines,comics and films

inside the place was huge and full of the above, i spotted a few vhs but not much was good, then as i was about to leave i noticed some boxes under the stairs that leaded out of the shop, looking closer i noticed there was about 20 big boxes of vhs all piled on top of each other.

i started to have a look through the boxes but i was noticing that a lot of these vhs had £3 stickers on them i called over the guy and asked him if this was right and asked if they made deals if i got a lot, he offered to sell 7 for £10, so i started to hunt through the boxes, considering there was so many i didnt get as much as i hoped but still did pretty well.

after i had filled my bag it was time to go meet my mate who was dropping me off some vhs too, and got some great tapes from him too!

heres what i got (this will be a huge post)

PART 2 in a few mins