View Single Post
Old 24th May 2011, 06:43 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Nice comp again. As I am not only a horror afficionado but also a movie buff, I decided to describe my favourite ending of this world in reference to some classy movies. I hope this is within the comp’s rules.

I’d love to start off La Grande Bouffe-style. Eating as much as you like and the the food you love – what better way to show decadence facing death? Some people might not stand that much food - those who die now are fed to Zombie Flesh Eaters - they highly appreciate the little snack. As you all might expect, this causes a humongous amount of gas – which leads to global warming, as our beloved moralizer Al Gore told us in An Inconvenient Truth. With temperatures rising, we need a convertible. Let’s choose Louise’s 1966 Thunderbird as we all saw it in Thelma & Louise. On our world tour, we sporadically pick up some hitchhikers. We get rid of this The Hitcher-problem Pulp Fiction-style: Chill out man, I told you it was an accident, we probably went over a bump or something. Driving around with a big block – again not good for Mother Nature. So let’s go hiking. We want to do that in Yellowstone National Park. As human beings want to invent or at least discover something, we start digging for oil. We could need that for our lovely Ford and – even more important - we could moon all those Arabs. Unfortunately, Yellowstone Supervolcano decides to erupt that moment again – after having done that once before in Emmerich’s 2012. What Roland and the rest of the world did not know – it is not just located in Wyoming but instead spreads from Oregon to Ohio. The live broadcast could have been the biggest and last success of the BBC – however, the BBFC decided to cut the best scenes.

Greetings!

Last edited by Prince_Vajda; 24th May 2011 at 07:00 PM.