View Single Post
Old 27th May 2011, 04:00 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

For me the worst way the world would end features in a horrific recurring dream that haunts me every now and again. In this dream I wake up in the morning to find than a government experiment has gone wrong and a military-strength toxin has polluted the earth. The toxin causes humans to behave in a strange way, not in a violent and deadly way like in Romero's The Crazies but something a little bit different. Every human being who comes into contact with the virus feels compelled to surigically stitch their mouth to the anus of the nearest passerby, thus causing the longest Human Centipede ever seen.

In my dream I stumble out into the street amongst all the chaos, the burning cars, the collapsed buildings, the muffled screams. I find myself trying to resist but the toxin clogs up my lungs and obscures my judgement and I am aware how futile resistance is. Fate cannot be avoided and free will is an alien concept. I know I shouldn't but against every impulse I find myself attaching my mouth to the anus of the 6 billion-people long centipede as we join together in blissful serenity and the world ceases to exist.

Yes, the end the world really does suck ass.

"Ips de emd ov de wurld as bee know it amd i beel bine"

Last edited by PaulD; 27th May 2011 at 04:11 PM.