Thread: Annoying Actors
View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2011, 01:57 AM
Cult Rookie

I would have to go for Loraine De Selle because she is without question, the poorest actress I have ever seen in a film. I mean if you watch her in Cannibal Ferox, she hardly does anything to get attention and all she does is stand there being regularly the quietest person, which I find pure crap. Another actress would be Jeniffer Aniston and even though I liked the Friends tv series, I didn't like her very much. She always seems like the type who makes the most fuss about almost very situation that happens during the series, where she doesn't stop complaining and she's hardly even that funny. If it wasn't for Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow and Matt Le Blanc being the funniest actors in the series, the show would have been complete shit. I do enjoy some crazy comedies at times as well but the most annoying actors in Comedy would have to be Johnny Knoxville and Tom Green. I enjoyed Jackass and even though some of the stunts are hilarious at times, Johnny has a very irritating laugh when a prank or stunt happens when sometimes it isn't even that funny, which can be very annoying. Also, if you watch Freddy got fingered with Tom Green, there were a couple of hilarious scenes but throughout the whole film Tom Green's immaturity can be a real pain at times.