View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2011, 10:28 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Star Crash was Region All.
Apparently Planet Axel confirms the above info too and this ravishing release must surely be the Starcrash edition to rule them all.

The aforementioned retailer has also shipped my copies of Battle Beyond The Stars and Damnation Alley. Can't wait to get 'em!

A lottery bonus ball syndicate win at work recently also finally allowed yours truly to afford S!F's BRs of Humanoids From The Deep ('80), Galaxy Of Terror, Forbidden World, Death Race 2000 and '78's Piranha. I'd been trying to buy these titles for over a year but there was always a spanner thrown in the works.

I've not long pre-ordered the Mummies, Vampires And Monsters Collection in the Roger Corman Cult Classics range. Although, to be honest regarding this release i'm only really interested in seeing Lady Frankenstein and more importantly, Time Walker. I've never caught the former and the latter i haven't seen for years. Maybe even since TW's TV screening in the '80s when the movie's ending was altered if i recall rightly.