View Single Post
Old 4th July 2011, 12:23 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
Welcome to all the new members! You will find that we're all mad about Prisoner here.

I've just had a quick snoop on the net and found on Amazon that there is indeed a 25th Anniversary USA boxset with The Freak on the cover. I don't know what is in it, but it does run to 600 mins, so you can't complain. Hope that helps you.
A link to that would be great I've just had a search on Amazon myself trying to guess the keywords, but nothing came up.

Haven't looked in here in a while, but welcome to all new members. Also really really cool to see someone finally here from Blockade - loved your work, if you'd like to do more, I'd love to help! (and if you could scan the orignal issues and put them on the web, I guarantee you'll be very popular!)

I'm in the UK, but the repeats on 111 Hits in Oz seem to be bringing in an amazing amount of new fans as well as 'old lags'. There's also some great discussion on Facebook, if anyone has/is thinking about getting an account there. The official page also has some amazing contributions from Coral Drouyn, who was heavily involved in script production for many years.

Myself, I'm currently on my first complete runthrough of Prisoner and I'm totally, totally addicted.