View Single Post
Old 26th July 2011, 11:09 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by platostotal View Post
'Zombies'-Snes, This one has so many horror/sci-fi references it was a mandatory purchase at the time, wonder why Lucasfilms can't be as much fun as their game is here. Chased by zombies, Jason and a chucky clone with an axe, you have to rescue dim-wits who stand around waiting to get killed. Every member here into retro will enjoy this... Guaranteed.
Did you ever play the Zombies sequel called Ghoul Patrol? I only found out that it existed a couple of years ago, but had I have known about it back when I was a kid when that era of the games were on the shelves then I definitely would have tried to get a hold of it. Like I said in the other retro gaming thread the first one Zombies was a great game and the best that I ever played for the Mega Drive.

Hopefully one day Konami releases a classics collection for the current consoles and included in the mix is Zombies (and Ghoul Patrol if it was any good).

Zombies, Castlevania, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rocket Knight Adventures, International Superstar Soccer, Lethal Enforcers and Sunset Riders would be among the names you would expect to see in a Konami Classics Collection.

I would also like to see a classics collection by Electronic Arts as well, in which this one would include the James Pond games, the Shadow of the Beast games, the Road Rash games, Zool, Haunting, Rolo to the Rescue, Desert Strike, Jungle Strike and one of the old FIFA games.

Last edited by Big Gaz; 26th July 2011 at 02:48 PM.