View Single Post
Old 6th August 2011, 10:05 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlink73 View Post
I am very happy with my Arrow too, I don't know if I would buy another edition, well maybe if the extras are really good and unique but I doubt we have much room for picture improvement as the Arrow looks fine to me. It had some mixed reviews but I don't care how it looks on the reviewers equipment, it looks great on mine and that counts.....
That's how I feel - as long as my eyes like what they see then I'm happy. I hate all these blogger 'experts'.

Well, I'm sorry to say that the image has one piece of grain less than it should have, therefore it must be destroyed. They must go back and spend another $100,000 to restore it (and I don't want none of that 'fake' grain either). They'll probably go bankrupt doing it again and many people will lose their jobs but so what? They aren't looking at the bigger picture - DNR, EE etc have now become a bigger problem than famine, HIV, cancer, child abuse, seal clubbing, poverty, war and all those other stupid things. In fact I predict that if distributors keep on using these methods the world will explode! Midnight Legacy wouldn't let a thing like that happen. Love ya Dolph! xx*

*I have no problem with ML or anyone involved with the company but have you noticed how all these bloggers seem to be in love with them and trying so hard please them?

Last edited by Pete; 6th August 2011 at 10:36 AM.