View Single Post
Old 14th November 2008, 06:26 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - FORBIDDEN ZONE - 14/11/08

Bonjour! Pardon my french :P

Welcome to another comp. This week I'd thought I'd go back to the roots of the 'weekly comp' with a picture comp! But with a twist! All you have to do, is look at the picture below and PM me the famous film it is from! Simple! But to make it more interesting I've blocked out the 3 faces.

FORBIDDEN ZONE

Welcome to the Forbidden Zone, a bizarre world ruled by a sex-crazed midget king and populated by his domineering wife, their beautiful topless daughter, a giant dancing frog butler, a chicken boy, obese bikini-clad maidens, a machine gun-toting schoolteacher, a human chandelier, the irrepressible Hercules Family and Satan himself, and a place where degraded beings of every imaginable kind run riot!

Easy! Right? But what's up for grabs this week? Welll....

FORBIDDEN ZONE.

A feast of visual and aural delights, reaching new found heights of insanity, invention and questionable taste, the all-time cult classic Forbidden Zone now boasts an eye-popping high definition widescreen transfer and restored and remastered 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround soundtrack.

Propelled by the incredible songs of the one and only Danny Elfman and the Mystic Knights of Oingo Boingo it is without doubt a musical and cinematic experience like no other. FORBIDDEN ZONE (cert. 15) is out now on DVD (and highly recommended by Almar!) from Arrow Films.

Now THAT sounds brilliant! So what are you waiting for, PM your answer (Guess as much as you wish) and I'll randomly pick 3 winners next friday!

Remember don't write the answer here but PM me.

Cheerio!