View Single Post
Old 19th September 2011, 04:10 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehamish View Post
i should have probably mentioned that i have watched Planet a lot, this being the first dvd of it ive had, scratchy print ahoy! looked like my War of the Planets quality wise haha, otherwise an atmospheric delight, and well, you know...the ending.

Black Sabbath on the other hand was worth the wait (Image Bava collection 1)...sumptious looking sets, some nasty violence and Karloff having a hoot. whats not to like? the last story easily my initial favourite (ive never had much luck graverobbing so i could sympathise ).

Can i also just mention that Green for Danger is on More4 in the morning some time this week? Alastair Sim's 2nd finest hour, and a good wee thriller to boot....
I have been wanting to make the large alien skeletons from Planet of the Vampires for lawn decorations, along with the coffin from Black Sunday. Maybe someday after the rest of the house is finished.

Watched Green for Danger for the first time about a year ago. Loved it. Hoping it will turn up on Blu here at some time.

Watched Roy Colt and Winchester Jack last night after Take Me Home Tonight, liked both of them more than I thought I would.