View Single Post
Old 24th September 2011, 02:15 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Episode- The Lost

Starring- Kurt Russell, Robert Patrick, Bruce Campbell, Jon Lovits, Adam West (Oh my god that would be an amazing line-up)

Setting- The Roswell Desert

Plot- A man (Bruce Campbell) disappears whilst driving through the desert just outside of Roswell, New Mexico. Two FBI agents (Kurt Russell & Robert Patrick) come to town to investigate the peculiar disappearance.

While investigating, The agents come across a tourist shop called ''UFO's 'R' Us''
The agents enter the shop to see if they can uncover any evidence about supposed 'Aliens' and abductions. They talk to the man behind the counter (Jon Lovits) to them he just seems crazy. The man tells the agents of UFO and Alien sitings and tells the agents he has even seen them himself.

The FBI agents continue their investigation but little to their knowledge are being mislead by the Town Mayor (Adam West).

The investigation is dragged out for weeks when one of the agents (Robert Patrick) starts to have night mares and starts sleep walking...Almost like he is awake and he is seeing things out at night. Unsure if he is dreaming or not the agent panics and starts investigating harder, Asking everyone in town what they know. Shouting at them, Becoming very aggressive.

Eventually he starts uncovering the truth....The truth that he is actually one of the 'Aliens'.

Then like something out of a David Lynch film, A bright Light appears and the other agent (Russell) is almost blinded. After a few seconds...Which seem like a life time to the agent, The light disappears and everyone in the town except for him are gone...Even the other agent (Patrick). He is then seen walking down an empty street from a crane shot.

End credits.

I couldn't be bothered writing every little detail but the story line would obviously be more beefy.

Oh also i've only ever seen a few episodes of the Twilight Zone (and of course the movie) so I kind of thought about it for more of an X-Files approach but i'm sure it would still work as a Twilight Zone episode.