View Single Post
Old 24th September 2011, 11:00 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Super Comp - Nerdoh T-Shirts! - 26/09/2011 - FINISHED

Hello everyone!

Cult Labs have teamed up with nerdoh.co.uk to bring you one heck of a super competition!

For those unfamiliar with this site, Nerdoh is home of the 'original movie inspired clothing' range with tonnes of brilliant tees any film buff would be proud to own! From t-shirts based on films from Alien to Wayne's World and loads in between! Such as this beautiful design any Resi fan would luv...

What are we giving away? Well, three lucky winners will win themselves ANY t-shirt on the site that they choose! How cool is that?! And what's more, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS will get a 10% discount code for their next purchase. Awesome or what?!

So how do you win? Well, because we're giving away some fantastic t-shirts, below are several screengrabs from different films. I've gone and removed the characters body's except for where their t-shirt is (or would be). It's your job to figure out what films the pictures are from. Simple!

Once you have all 5 answers, just PM me your guesses. I'll then reply - as usual telling you which answers are correct, clues for any wrong ones AND of course, that all important discount code!

The three winners will be announced next sunday (the 9th) and will be randomly selected from a hat (from the people who get all 5 films correct.

That's it!

It couldn't be simpler.

Here's the pictures...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Remember every person who PMs (Private Message) me some guesses will instantly get 10% off their next purchase and if you get stuck on one, I'll be offering clues!

Kyle

Last edited by iluvdvds@Cult Labs; 26th September 2011 at 03:30 PM.