View Single Post
Old 29th September 2011, 01:17 PM
Cult Rookie

Favourite Friday has to be Part VI: Jason Lives.
I love the atmosphere at the start with the graveyard and then the nod to Frankenstein and the nod to James Bond with the title sequence. It was just a really fun and cool Friday.
I love the fact that compared to all of the others, you have a character (Tommy Jarvis) actually running around telling people that Jason is alive from the start as opposed to wondering where characters are through the whole film.
I know this happens in the film too. Plus it has an Alice Cooper track - Man behind the mask and is the last part of the Tommy Jarvis trilogy.

I know what everybody means about double and triple dips - personally I love the VHS covers from part III on, about the only way to immortalise them now are with the rabbitinred t-shirts. With regards to cuts, it would be great to see the Elias Voorhees scene from part VI (was it even filmed?) and the beheading at the end of part III as deleted scenes or incorporated into new versions.
Check out Peter Bracke's Crystal Lake Memories - it is packed with trivia and cast/crew recollections.
Night of the Creeps (1986)