Thread: Show Us Yours!
View Single Post
Old 18th October 2011, 10:28 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
That is big! Have you received your Charlie & the Chocolate Factory deluxe set? As the title suggests, it is sweet!

I suppose your new shelving can come too soon in order to accommodate sets like those. As for the knife, is that a reflection of you or Brazil, or both!?
Indeed it is big.. I didn't get the Willy Wonka box but I got it on order.. hehe
I have plans for boxsets like these and a few more like Expendables from Netherlands and the Japanese Kill Bills: They'll be in a wall shelving made specially for big and "squared" sets.. hehe
The knife is more like a "Sammy thing" than a Brazilian issue.. I just love it soooo much.. I'll explain about the knife thing in the end of this message

Quote:
Originally Posted by platostotal View Post
As others have said, nice, TOXIE set looks very Troma, and that is a nice lock-knife, however if I carried that everywhere I go in the U.K. I would be posting this in stripped pyjamas behind bars( knives over 3" with a locking blade are illegal) So if you ever holiday in the U.K. leave that behind Sammy(feel free to bring all those box sets tho)
Yeah TOXIE is perfection, I must say.. It will go right in the side of BLOOD BANK.. ^^
And LOL! about the knife thingy.. haha I never knew that.. thanks for the advice.. I'm planning to visit the UK pretty soon and is nice to do it with being in jail.. LMAO!

=========

THE KNIFE "HISTORY" and Some fun 'bout it:

I got it in Spain when I was traveling Europe with my parents... I was 7 years old (yeah that) and I choose the knife between some other cool souvenirs I could... Yeah yeah, "great parents" that gave a sharped knife to a 7 years-old kid.. LOL.. They thought that was funny and that I'd probably forget about it pretty fast..
Well, that didn't happen and I've been carrying it with me since then...
I must say I got myself into some pretty strange situations: like one day I was entering the bank and the "magnetic doors" alarm kept ringing till I had to show a knife to the guard and explain it was my "mail opener" (LOL!).. Or in the other day I was in court during in front of a judge and I pull the knife out of my purse so we could open an envelope with evidence.. hahaha (you'd love to see the eyes of everyone! they like popped out! hahahha)
Also, I usually receive soooo many packages in the daily basis that the knife is kinda handy, you know.. I don't have to bother that much till find something to open my mail.. hahaha.. Plus, it's very "stylish".. LOL!
And YEAH! I love the way people freaks out when I get the knife out my purse... hahahahahahah
"My name is Samantha and I have a knife problem..." LMAO!