Thread: Code Red
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2011, 07:53 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
I love the way CR give abuse to those on the web, it's funny. More companies should do it IMO.
Each to their own. I personally think Bill comes across like a petulant child. It's not just the way he deals with the overly zealous fanboys, but also some of the rants at Arrow and the UK market in general. I'm not sure what Arrow have done to him, but his digs about Arrow's Savage Street's release seemed hugely bratty.

The guy from Code Red who posts at AVManiacs on the otherhand, completely the opposite. It's a shame he's not running their blog and twitter account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
The case is a Technimark Ecotech case,it's made with recycled materials so I guess CR are possibly going "green"?
Seems Ubisoft helped develop it:
"Ubisoft is teaming with Technimark, Inc. to create a 100 percent-recycled polypropylene "ecoTech" DVD case, which will debut with the PC release of Splinter Cell: Conviction."
At least it doesn't have any annoying holes like the standard eco cases...
Btw their first cases (when they were still with Media Blasters) were really cheap cases.
Eco cases *shakes fist*. I do agree, it could have been worse though. I've been lucky that some of the eco cases I've had with the holes in haven't been punctured during shipping. So far, at least.