View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2011, 09:33 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I'm pretty tired at the moment so I can't be bothered getting creative but...

Okay so there's this woman right, She's a bit of a party girl. Likes to go out to clubs and hook up with random guys. She's out nearly every weekend doing this. One weekend she goes out and meets this nice guy...They start kissing and making out and stuff and she really likes him. The parties all over and it's time to go home, But no need to worry, He wrote his number down for her. Over the following few days she starts to develop this rash around her lips. It's nothing she's ever had or even seen before so she decides to go see a doctor. The doctor checks out the rash and makes his diagnosis, He tells her the bad news. The rash that she has can only come from one place...KISSING DEAD PEOPLE!! She explains to the doctor that she met this guy and she had been kissing him. The doctor asks for as much information as she can give, So she gives him the phone number. The doctor calls the police and asks them to investigate. The police take the number, trace it to an owner. Take the name, match it to an address. Take the address and go to investigate. The police arrive at the mans house and can smell a bad, rotten kind of smell. They go 'round back of his place and what do they find? You guessed it...Dead bodies! Young girls that he had murdered and raped. The police wait for the man to come home and make the arrest. The man is then charged and sent to prison! Good riddance!

You know the scariest part to this story?
...IT'S TRUE! It happened to a work colleague of my Mothers!