Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The 1980's (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=553)
-   -   Night Of The Creeps (1986) (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/1980s/1457-night-creeps-1986-a.html)

Gojirosan 9th March 2010 08:45 PM

I...er...*cough*...well...I...I have never actually...I have never seen Night Of The Creeps!

:blush:

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th March 2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojirosan (Post 66392)
I...er...*cough*...well...I...I have never actually...I have never seen Night Of The Creeps!

Leave here.............NOW! :lol: Only joking.

nekromantik 9th March 2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojirosan (Post 66392)

:ack:
FAIL
ha ha :lol:

i was like that till a year ago. Loved it from the first viewing.

Splatterdragon73 14th March 2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 66169)
The Standard DVD got a one sided cover mate?

I'm not too sure my copy is still sealed right now.

However, i reckon both the U.K. VHS sleeves (The 'zombie hand through the door' illustration and the great Graham Humphreys artwork.) would've sufficed as superior DVD and BR cover designs imo.:)

Stephen@Cult Labs 14th March 2010 11:01 AM

Which Is why I'm using the Graham Humphreys artwork with my Blu-ray :nod: So much cooler than the official cover.

Splatterdragon73 14th March 2010 11:11 AM

Good man and you know what they say "Great minds think alike.".

The U.S. NOTC DVD and BR covers are not too bad but they could've been so much better. I hate it when great films are saddled with less-than-stellar artwork and we've all seen examples of this sorry situation.:(

wykes1986 14th March 2010 12:15 PM

Not only is the artwork horrible but the case it comes in is horrible it’s a low grade DVD case, with a massive recycle logo cut out of it!, that got changed straight way.

By the way did anybody go and meet Atkins when he was at collectormania a few years back? I got him to sign my VHS :biggrin: ‘to Chris thrill me, Atkins’.

That was also the day i had a conversation with Romero about incest (the crazies)

:chainsaw:

Basketcase 29th March 2010 11:55 PM

night of the creeps is such a wicked movie and has some seriously funny quotes. Really wish they would release a region 2 dvd of the movie :(.

pedromonkey 30th March 2010 12:27 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this film, such an awesome flick. The U.S release does have some bad cover art, and yes that ECO case is flimsey as hell, but i've got a bootleg copy too with the hand coming through the window. It's wierd that this got such a shit dvd release where as Decker's Monster Squad was give awesome treatment by lionsgate. Sony dropped a bollock on a potentially awesome release...

Stephen@Cult Labs 30th March 2010 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 70420)
It's wierd that this got such a shit dvd release where as Decker's Monster Squad was give awesome treatment by lionsgate. Sony dropped a bollock on a potentially awesome release...

Shit release? :confused: The NOTC dvd/blu-ray is a fantastic release.It's got more stuff on it than Monster Squad.