View Single Post
Old 20th November 2011, 11:00 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Also been doing a music technology course at college and over the last year we've recorded a number of tracks in different genres, all guitar work by yours truly. Some of these tracks I am really proud of as we had little time rehearsing beforehand, especially Stairway to Heaven, which was hard for me because I recorded the rhythm track all in one take and as I slightly messed up the timing at the end, I had to improvise most of the solo when I overdubbed it, I think it sounds ok( apart from the awful vocals). The Rage Against the Machine track was also pretty difficult because I was using an Allen key to play the guitar, much like Tom Morello did on the original.
Have a listen and let me know what you think and don't be afraid to give me any type of criticism, it all gets taken on board.

http://soundcloud.com/MusicTech1

"They all float down here, they allll floaaaattt!!!"
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!