View Single Post
Old 6th January 2009, 01:47 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Damages

Synopsis
When the head of a crazed legal team breaks down after losing much business during the recession he attempts to commit suicide. However Hell itself has other plans and has offered him a deal he cannot refuse!

The Story
Compensation Obliviousness Could Kill (or COCK) has made some bad decisions during the UK recession and could mean jail time for it's founder and head Bruce Jackson. After a court order is issued Bruce finally has a breakdown and attempts suicide.

To some degree he had succeeded. The old toaster in the bathtub worked a charm and fried that corpse up good but, even without a pulse he was still conscious. Undead even...

Attempting to leave the bathtub Bruce is interupted by childhood Martial Arts hero and legend Fan Li! What makes the situation even stranger is that Fan Li died back in '72! That however doesn't stop Fan Li from offering him a deal. If he can collect the souls of 27,000 people within his lifetime he will be granted both immortality and a great sense of business!

Bruce accepts and sends out his legal team into the night the very next day with only one agenda: To slightly lift the odd paving stone thus causing the ultimate health and safety crime.

Soon one by one the injured contact COCK desparate to claim compensation against the city council, blindly signing contracts with one subtle catch. If you win in the small claims court then your soul belongs to Fan Li!

DVD Cover to follow soon!
I think I may actually go away and make this film...

EDIT: I don't think I'll have the time to create a DVD cover before the competition ends but I may still have a go with it afterwards!

Last edited by KPWNINJA; 8th January 2009 at 02:51 PM.