View Single Post
Old 16th December 2011, 12:25 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Christmas Comp #16 - Maniac Cop - FINISHED

Hi again,

Here's today's prize...

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT… FOREVER.

Notorious video nasty creator William Lustig (Vigilante; Maniac) and B-Movie legend Larry Cohen (Q The Winged Serpent; It’s Alive) combine their directorial and writing talents, respectively, for a unique high-speed collision of the slasher movie and police thriller in Maniac Cop. A blood splattered tale of brutal cop vengeance from beyond the grave, the film stars Tom Atkins (Drive Angry; My Bloody Valentine), Bruce Campbell (Burn Notice; the Spider-Man trilogy; The Evil Dead trilogy) and Laurene Landon (The Ambulance; It’s Alive III) and features cameo appearances by Lustig, Richard Roundtree (Speed Racer; Heroes), director Sam Raimi and the Raging Bull himself, world champion boxer Jake LaMotta.

When reports come in of a man in a police uniform committing gore drenched bloody murder on the city streets, officer Jack Forrest (Bruce Campbell) stands accused. Now, with few friends, powerful enemies and a psychopathic slayer still at large, it’s up to Jack to prove he’s not guilty and bring down the killer.

Maniac Cop (cert. 18) will be released on Blu-ray (£27.99) by Arrow Video on 31st October 2011.

Special Features
Brand new High Definition transfer of film presented in its original 1.85:1 aspect ratio; exclusive UK introduction to the film by star Tom Atkins; Doomed Detective: Tom Atkins on Maniac Cop; Lady Of The Night: Laurene Landon remembers Maniac Cop; Scripting A New Slasher Super-Villain: Larry Cohen on Matt Cordell; trailer; collectors’ booklet featuring brand new writing on the film by author Troy Howarth and “The Original Maniac: An interview with William Lustig”, adapted from Calum Waddell's book “Taboo Breakers”; reversible sleeve with original and newly commissioned artwork; double-sided fold out artwork poster; original Stereo 2.0 audio; optional English subtitles for the hearing impaired.

Just answer the below question....

Get into the cop mode. Figure out who I am. I've played a superhero, an animated mayor and a mermaid.

Know the answer?

PM me it!

Good luck!

Kyle

Last edited by iluvdvds@Cult Labs; 16th December 2011 at 12:41 AM.