View Single Post
Old 17th December 2011, 11:15 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phurious View Post
Jam anyone? Surely one of Morris's greatest projects, both the radio show and TV show, not to mention his Peter Cook interviews.
About 10 years ago I put the Jam CD on at a party were most people were off their faces on liberty caps - hilarious results ensued.

But back to topic. I've really enjoyed the last two Black Mirrors and eagerly await the next instalment.

Did anyone else notice the musical similarities to Jon Brion's Punch-DRunk Love score when Bing was falling for Abbi in 15 Million Merits.

Incredible to think that the lady from Blue Peter who I had a big crush on as a teen, would be co-writing an impressive and depressive satire on western contemporary society?
I guess she has her own issues with the whole 'reality' TV machine after Cowell reportedly gave her the boot from The Xtra Factor...

Did anyone else get a bit freaked out whenever it cut to an advert break during 15 Million Merits? There was even an ad for some xbox dance thing where players are represented by computerised versions of themselves!

Hope tomorrow's episode doesn't disappoint.