View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2011, 06:26 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanmetal View Post
I didn't really get the bits where he talks to his boss. I understand the fact that he doesn't want to become the big boss etc, controlling people, but he constantly takes the piss out of him and eats away at what he does. Does the boss never realise this?
i think its because woody's a top bloke, he went thru a lot of shit,but even tho his boss was a bit of an idiot, woody could see the good in him and appreciate what he was trying to despite it not been what woody wanted , same goes for his relationship with his girlfriend and parents woody . Woody genuinely seems to not want to upset people thats why the run in with his mates was so ****ing heartbreaking. He was one of my favourite characters in film taking shaun in under his wing, everyone shud have a mate like him. And was cheesed off at the time that the film did'nt revist his character so pleased about series. I felt he acted more oddly in first series where he seemed uncharacteristcly ignorant to lol's feelings and as some one pointed out seemed more of a caricture. My one question is where is the fat bloke with glasses? he survived a heart attack last series but as far as i am aware no mention was made of him this time. cant remember name of actor but he's been in loads of tv comedies, and was excellent in the vastly under rated british horror mum and dad