View Single Post
Old 25th December 2011, 07:09 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs View Post
I don't mind them at all!

I think she's reading from a cue though.....
I am not really involved with her and scorpion, but I did share the same greenscreen room with them several times when I filmed Maria kanellis for the MARIA'S B-MOVIE MAYHEM, as well as meeting her after the shoots and getting to know her.

KATARINA IS NOT READING A CUE CARD!!!!

I walked in and saw her sitting in a corner reaping the lines over 6 times. And the camera man does multiple takes of her segments. If its a cue card, she could eb done with in 5 minutes, but that is not the case.. She tells me that she is taking two acting class as she is pitching away auditioning for roles in Los Angeles. she has a very photographical memory!

UK guys should be proud of someone from UK trying to make it in Hollywood and still working hard to get a good role. so far all she gets offered is these nothing films made by convention horror filmmakers who thinks their roomates are more famous than her (which is not so, when was the last time they were in front of 20,000 live audience or had 3 million viewers watching them?) or student films who makes these film that doesn't even get a dvd or even free streaming release. She is very dedicated to make it in Hollywood and even when her car broke down she took 3 buses (3 hours bus ride) to go to a audition for a lousy student movie.

Anyway, no cue card. I know Joe Bob Briggs got a teleprompter and he's been doing this hosting for years.

As for Maria, she improvises, so there are no cue card nor script, so it turns into stand up comedy!

Last edited by codered; 25th December 2011 at 09:59 PM.