View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2012, 11:08 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Remember this? Done by one of our members.
That would be me! I did cheat a little however. The artwork is reworking of the artwork on the Thai poster which is even more OTT! Rare as rocking horse poo too, and I've only ever seen 3 come up for sale in 10 years, and I own 2 of them.

I found the posters for the film were pretty bad in all other countries. The UK Quad is a mess. The US campaign was damn right awful! Called "The Final Option" over there, most likely as a B picture.

I've also got a very cool Wild Geese Thai poster, and one from Japan. Although they are all variations on the same artwork used worldwide.

The North Sea Hijack poster is awesome. I've got the UK Quad of that. Beautifully done. Another great Roger Moore one is the UK Quad for the film Gold, with artwork by Brian Bysouth.

I've got The Wild Geese on German Blu-Ray, was waiting for it to come out here. I hope the transfer will be much better!

Liking the artwork on the new Who Dares Wins Blu-Ray. Who did it? Surprised it sells that well to re-issue it so soon though!

Last edited by gotthefeelin; 3rd January 2012 at 11:35 PM.