View Single Post
Old 25th January 2009, 11:54 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Can you see Shameless release a BlueRay of either the best selling DVD title or a new title during Shameless Phase 2 Almar.

The current UK shops have nothing of interest so maybe a nice HD print of something known like NY Ripper would be snapped up by horror starved collectors and casual buyers as well.

The UK BlueRay scene really needs a few of the old classics as alot of BlueRay owners like myself use PS3 which is territorial locked and are forced to choose from a very small pool of Horror titles .

Would'nt Shameless 2 be a good time to look at BluRay seriously ,? as most UK collectors have no other choice but to buy UK R2 disc's, and nobody is putting good Horror / Exploitation out yet.

I dont know how well BlueRay machines have sold, but I do know that a hell of alot of PS3's were sold, mainly in the 20 to 45 year old age bracket, pretty much the average age grouping that would buy Shameless DVD's.

I know Sony can be expensive to deal with and its a big risk on Shameless's side, but that territorial lock may be a blessing should Shameless ever consider BlueRay Almar .