View Single Post
Old 27th January 2012, 11:23 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I would pay more for the Arrow Disks, if I could, often I have to wait for a price drop though, because many of the films are baddies over here and if they are banned (we call it "beschlagnahmt") over here, there is a high risk that it will be snatched by customs. So amazon could be an alternative as they post from the UK and it should not be hassled by customs - but they seem to have lists with some of the very bad baddies and cannot ship it to German addresses...

Gues how I am feeling about Demons 1 or 2 (I still have to check which was the one that customs snatched on its way to me many years ago...

I still do all I can to keep one of my favourite labels, alive and kicking!

Edit: Confess, who has been shamelessly (nice pun *gg*) reading my post and then post a release announcement on facebook? It worked - I just preordered the Dmons BDs - and guess what, it worked, so they either have not checked the lists, or the problem is no longer present, or does not apply for preorders... Whatever the reason, I will have to make some room for more of the great stuff! Thanks!!

Last edited by Roughale; 27th January 2012 at 11:38 AM.