View Single Post
Old 9th February 2009, 10:54 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Hi there. Sorry this is uber late. I went home for the weekend and there was no internet connection. Also, I was sent of to Germany to destroy some Nazi zombies again. You were close KPW! Anyways, so the MYSTERY PRIZE was......

SUKIYAKI WESTERN DJANGO

"AWE INSPIRING… QUITE POSSIBLY ONE OF THE MOST ENTERTAINING FILMS YOU WILL EVER SEE." – FILM THREAT

From prolific Japanese auteur Takashi Miike, director of extreme cinema cult classics such as 'Audition' and 'Ichi The Killer', comes SUKIYAKI WESTERN DJANGO, a deranged exercise in movie genre splicing that not only redefines the spaghetti (or, in Japanese terms, 'macaroni') western in Miike's own inimitable style but also stars Quentin Tarantino (returning the favour for Miike's cameo appearance in 'Hostel').

SUKIYAKI WESTERN DJANGO (cert. 15) will be released on DVD (£15.99) by Contender Home Entertainment on 2nd February 2009. Special Features include: deleted scenes; Q&A with Quentin Tarantino; English 5.1, Stereo and DTS audio options.

Lots of people got this right from the very 1st clue, let alone the second! Good guess guys.

Ok, without furthur ado, here are the 3 random lucky winners......

- Trench!!!

- Delirium!!!

and finally....

- KPWNINJA!!!

Well done guys, this film looks brilliant! Delirium and KPWNINJA, I've got your addresses - but Trench, if you could just PM me yours, then the DVD will be on its way to that address soon.

Next comp (fridays!) will be up in a little bit.