View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2012, 02:40 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball Fury View Post
To be honest, I couldn't care less if they did or didn't. Brightening up a couple of shots and a little bit of gore isn't really going to change anything.

And before the censorship/only buy uncut brigade chip in, this wasn't censorship, it was a decision by the makers to get a key demographic in.

The film is cracking in the form it's in, so I'm completely blaise about a resubmission.
Each to their own.
I loved it but I like to have the movie the director intended, not edited by either the studio or classification people.

if I have no choice about what version then I would still buy it but if there is a choice I will choose to import it if its cut in the UK too.

I could care less if studio made less money by making it a 15. You should read a article on WIB and 12 rating. Its very true everything they say. Editing a movie just because its main star was in a tween movie is not good AT ALL! It makes me angry. This is a very serious movie and no where in the same tone as Harry Potter. It was not made for the same audience as HP so the studio is just being greedy about making more money. Its as simple as that.

My DVD Collection
Tumblr