View Single Post
Old 28th February 2012, 03:41 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Super Comp - 21 Jump Street Box Set - 28/02/2012 - FINISHED

Hi all,

It's time for another Super Comp and this week the prize is a fantastic box set of the 1980's classic TV show 21 Jump Street, the show that shoved ol' Johnny Depp into the spotlight.

So, here's all the details...

Thanks to Anchor Bay, we can give away....

21 JUMP STREET

It was the show that became a top-rated Fox sensation, made Johnny Depp an overnight star, and remains one of the coolest cultural phenomena of the ’80s. And it all leads here, as the undercover cops of Jump Street Chapel – Doug Penhall (Peter DeLuise), Judy Hoffs (Holly Robinson Peete), Captain Fuller (Steven Williams) and new rookie officers Joey Penhall (Michael DeLuise) and Tony ‘Mac’ McCann (Michael Bendetti) – are caught up in some of the most explosive action and drama in the show’s history!

One very lucky winner will win themselves the ultimate 21 Jump Street box set containing all 5 series! And Three runner-ups will bag themselves the first series box set Lovely jubbly.

But how do you win, I hear you impatiently wailing?

Well, the show follows a series of cops (including Johnny Depp) who go undercover to catch the baddies. As such, below are 5 very famous movies in which they've gone undercover in. All you have to do is send me a Private Message (PM me) what the 5 films are and you'll be entered into the random draw.

Yes, it really is that easy!

So, here's those 5 very famous 1980s movies...

(And yes, my photo editing skills are really that bad )

This competition ends in a week's time on the 6th, when the winner and three runner ups will be randomly selected. So, be sure to send me a private message with the answers to be in with a chance of winning!

Super easy so no clues this time.

Good luck!

Kyle