View Single Post
Old 16th March 2012, 07:35 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

@gaahl07, Re: Rampage.
Tried doing a little research on this one (not having heard of it before, just been having a Google.)
Aparently, as stated in previous posts, the only DVD release is a Polish DVD released by SPI International. Thought it might be worth mentioning that, after a quick search on Amazon, I've found out that the Polish DVD title is "Szaleństwo". Szaleństwo, is unfortunately Currently Unavailable on Amazon.
I've done some Googling for both Rampage and Szaleństwo, but every online shop I found that had previously sold Szaleństwo is now out of stock.
I did however, find the old UK VHS on Amazon UK Marketplace for £6 (+£2.80 p&h) - seems to be the only easily available copy by the looks of it. Will try and keep my eye out for any DVD copies I come across though and will be sure to let you know!

EDIT: I've found the official SPI International site page for the film here, except the store link on the left leads to a shop which is also out of stock of the DVD. Just thought it was worth mentioning!

Last edited by masdawg; 16th March 2012 at 08:00 PM.