View Single Post
Old 20th March 2012, 07:56 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Bankers that keep ruining this country and living on a different planet, then awarding themselves millions bonuses..
Quote:
I know this is a strange one BUT

Tomatoes i totaly detest them AND
Cucumber they are a pointless piece of food apart from going in salads what else are they good food plus they tasteless and useless ...
Quote:
I have FB but rarely post owt on it..
Dont have Myspace.

But i delete the people who spend all day posting and tweeting..
And i dont mean those who spend all day on it i mean the ones who tweet r post every single movement they make ...

good Morning everyone i just woke.
Been up half hour and had a good soak in the bath.
Just watching jeremy kyle and having a brew.
TV finished think ill do bit of house work.
Housework done going to nip in town.
God this bus is taking ages and im freezing.
Sat next to some smelly so so who needs a good wash

ARGH who gives a *UCK they are SOCIAL network sites NOT antisocial sites and not internet BB.. GETout and GET a life in live in the realworld and not JUST cyberspace world..

People are happy to know what you done what or what you are thinking but we DONT want to know every cough sneeze and fart you do...

Or the ones who just post nothing all day about there kids ARGH they are just annoying..

Argh little baby charlotte tried to say mamma and said bam ba..
Oh isnt micheal cute he just gave me a big hug..
Charlotte sat watching pepper pig while micheal plays outside with next door neighbour ..

SHUT UP i dont realy care ...bit harsh but we all think it..
Not that i dont care about them or what they been up to i just dont care about every step they make..
Wow gag, just seems like you hate the world. I can understand that sometimes, but why take it out on the innocent cucumbers!?