View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2012, 10:11 AM
Active Cultist

i have loads of double and triple play blus and i dont think i have found a use for any of them yet, so i don't care at all about the unlimited having a dvd copy.
i do think that it gives an added incentive to double dip collectors and encourages them to buy both versions, which may be good for sales but i suppose there's always the possibility of fan backlash if they feel their obsessive collector disorders are being excessively exploited.
also the limited versions hopefully would sell quickly and make arrow some money?
or is it more a case that the limited versions are pure fan service and arrow wont make more or less either way?
whatever keeps arrow up and running i think would be the best option, i'm quite fearful for the fate of many blu ray companies at the moment.
personally though i would buy the limited versions, even with the price mark up. they're specialer.
and please house by the cemetary HAS TO have the limited release, darnit i want my arrow gates of hell blu trilogy to be consistent.

so in summary i vote yes keep the limited as long as it isn't detrimental to arrow's health. and dont screw me on HBTC. thanks!