View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2012, 04:48 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombsy666 View Post
It seems to me that maybe they are hopefully looking to have people prefer the 'unlimited' releases as a cost cutting venture, so as to plough more finance into making available more titles, i really don't have a problem with the planned duel editions,as some of you have said the poster and slipcase are not a major draw for me, it's the film that seals the sale, the idea of the ltd editions also should be geared more towards the presentation of say the care that the 'Battle royale' ltd edition had, numbered of course, these to me are the real ltd editions and so become a true collector's piece, to be honest i would much prefer Arrow to have savings to give us a bigger release selection titles, double sided sleeves are cool with me, again this is just my opinion...
If they are intending to go with the unlimited editions anyway, then this is a piontless thread imo, from the votes already, it's pretty clear that most want to keep the limited versions, If they want to save money and go with the unlimited versions, then fine. Just do it and don't ask.