View Single Post
Old 30th March 2012, 01:18 PM
Cult Addict

Went to the grimm up north screening of the double bill of Demons and demons 2 last night, in the dancehouse so I could bring beers in and drink through the movie For the record the arrow releases of these films are looking very good indeed. Some of the hardcore purists might want to know the soundtrack is somewhat different in places to previous releases. A Couple of the characters sound different, some of the dialouge is definately different. (most noticably when the teen gang is surrounded by the demons, the line 'maybe their after our coke' has been changed,) and some of the music queues are different. Its not enough to bother me (i never watched these movies for the dialouge) but my buddy adam who is something of an obsessive about the movies said it annoyed him.

Also it turns out grimm shall be launching their own label soon. Chop and some guy who kills people are lined up (and both well worth checking out) and they may be getting some of the H.P lovecraft historical society releases as well, mainly the b&w silent call of cthulu and whisperer in the darkness. Certainly ones to look forward to