View Single Post
Old 27th April 2012, 09:28 AM
Cult Acolyte

Was going to complain about the titles, then I realized, this might just be a preview, like the 2012 preview, and we might get more titles closer to date.

I also checked the website and they're all pretty cheap, so I'll probably pick them up, though a wouldn't pay £15 for them. Plus they look like they have good feature.

Now that Who Dares Wins, and Wild Geese, both have extra films in them, I'll pick them up.

I've always wanted to get into Troma, and Surf Nazis and Nuke Em High sound like a great romp, so I'll get those.

Combat Shock looks hella bleak and disturbing, but the great feature and cheap price mean I'll probably get them.

Lady Snowblood I've heard a ton about, plus dual format steel book with 2 films sounds like a great deal, plus this could get me into Samurai films

Sorry for writing an essay, I've never seen these movies, but before you complain, think about about all Arrow do for us. Arrow could just do a Vipco, give us shit art and transfers, and piss all for special features.

Not trying to preach and do a moral crusade or anything, but we may get more titles closer to July,August and September, and check out all the titles on Arrow, they have great art, great features and great prices, so give them a chance.

Oh and if you have seem the movies, I give you full permission to bag the crap out of them, but this looks a great lot to me, but I lower my expectations dramatically for anything hyped (like Avengers, Prometheus, announcements) so even if it is a little lackluster, I still enjoy it.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga