View Single Post
Old 27th April 2012, 10:51 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
Loving the Gravestone.

As much as the new releases don't appeal to me, I've found myself feeling sorry for Arrow. I've seen so many Americans on various HD forums (I'm not talking about Cult Labs here, before anyone takes offence) completely missing the point, or acting hugely entitled as if they were the only market in the world. To see them moaning about Troma licenses, because they already own them, or because they're readily available in the US is bewildering. I even saw someone claim that Demons is a useless release now that it's region locked. I genuinely have no clue if it's all one massive big wind up and someone has hidden a camera and is filming my expressions reading such nonsense.

I understand the boundaries between markets aren't what they were, and the market is very much global now, but is it so hard to think something might not quite be for you? Just because Demons is region locked means they should just not bother now eh? Screw everyone able to play Region B content. Is it really so irksome that a UK company decide to release something primarily aimed at the UK market, where Troma haven't had so much presence?

Granted, I wish they were better Troma titles, but still.

They're clearly saving Halloween III for October right? October, November and December New Announcements hype train starts here
I was actually just about to say, IF we ever do Halloween 3 (which in my opinion won't happen, due to being the middle of a major franchise) it would surely be an October release. And if Arrow do release Halloween 3, Halloween 2 as a bonus movie wouldn't be too bad

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga