View Single Post
Old 20th May 2012, 11:22 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoBo View Post
You might want to read that review again - Kentai has added an extra attack on Cult Labs at the end that wasn't there when I read it yesterday. Seems a bit bitter about not getting screeners or Amazon kickbacks (which he mentions several times, so it obviously bugs him).

If he wants a reasoned debate, then post on here and let's have a debate. If he just wants to use his Blog to make bold statements and attacks on Cult Labs members, then that's a bit unnecessary and an abuse of his webspace.

Look, everyone's entitled to their opinion, but his personal attack on Cult Labs' members is bang out-of-order. If he wants to trash Arrow video, fine, so be it. That's his opinion. But when he starts insulting the members here, that means me. That means he's picking a fight with me. So be it. Bring it on. Man up and post on here and we can have a reasoned discussion. He's the only one, as far as I can see, who is hiding behind a keyboard and throwing around insults. If you pick a fight, don't be surprised if people retaliate. That's how it works, you insult people, they'll more than likely insult you back. Don't whine about it.

If he really cared, he'd post on here and highlight these issues to Arrow and try to change things, make a difference. But he doesn't really care, in spite of his many words. Certainly doesn't care enough to actually do anything about it. Just wants to piss and moan. Well, that's not something I want to read. It's not constructive and achieves absolutely nothing. If he was presenting his case to Arrow themselves I'd have more respect for him.

It's obvious he has an axe to grind with Arrow and uses every opportunity to attack them. Which therefore renders much of what he says irrelevant, because he has a personal grudge. That much is patently obvious.