View Single Post
Old 27th May 2012, 04:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
I'll probably get some flak, but who cares, here goes...

Blair Witch Project - this was just a bunch of incredibly stupid teens running around the woods at night with a camcorder. Boring, dull, tedious, sleep-inducing crap.

Anything with Hugh Grant in it. And I mean anything. Yes, even Lair of the White Worm. He's ****ing useless and just plays the same stuttering idiot in all of his films. You can barely call it acting.

Apocalypse Now - I've never been able to warm to this film at all and I've seen it about 5 times now in its various forms, hoping to eventually like it. But that never happens.

Anything by Roman Polanski. Because...well....y'know, he's a child rapist. I can't support a man like that. And I was surprised Hollywood graced him with an Oscar recently. I mean, c'mon, the man's vile. So he makes good films. I'm also sure Hitler was a good painter too, but I still wouldn't have any of his paintings in my house. Polanski said he couldn't face jail time because of the trauma of the concentration camps he went through. Well then, don't drug and rape kids and you won't have to. Simples.

Night of the Living Dead (1968) - Whilst I recognise it as a landmark film, I find it slow moving and a bit dull. I much prefer Savini's remake. So there. Ner.

Four Weddings and a Funeral - Not only for the nauseating presence of Hugh Grant, but also because it beat out Pulp Fiction at the awards ceremonies and because it kick-started a whole genre of Brit rom-coms which I hate with a vengeance.

I'll post more when they come to mind.
All of the above

Also....ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS. Now don't get me wrong, I do like the film but I think it's way overrated. It's nowhere near Fulci's best work.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter