View Single Post
Old 28th May 2012, 02:54 PM
Cultist

Exclamation

I've just been to my local HMV and they had the Ltd Edition on the shelf for a rather respectable (bearing in mind there's no VAT in Guernsey) £13.13, so I picked up a copy, after checking Amazon via my phone if there was any movement on my pre-order with them...which there wasn't!

Looks like it's got the correct discs in too - they both have the cat no. FCD620 (the discs in the Unlimited Edition are a different Cat No. but can't remember what it is off the top of my head) but I'll double check when I get home. Worst scenario is, if I have got an incorrect disc, I'd have to get a replacement disc from Arrow and that wouldn't be too much of a hassle.

So, I'm not sure why Amazon (& other sites) are still saying this title is not released yet, as it obviously is, as it's been mentioned by other members that they've seen it their local HMV'S too. I asked the guy in my HMV when they'd had the BD in - and all he could say was that it was last week sometime...
I am suspecting then, that although Arrow said there would be a two week delay after they found out about the disc mix up - they did also say that the turnaround could be quicker - and I think that is the case and corrected stock has been re-sent to retailers etc. but obviously some places, like Amazon & Play etc., are just sticking to the revised release date rather than sending out stock as soon as they've got it...

Anyway, now to cancel my Amazon order...