View Single Post
Old 30th May 2012, 10:58 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
incredibly depraved and very funny. Brilliant imo!

Tonight I saw...

GINGERDEADMAN 3. The gingerbread man escapes the prison for evil baked goods, hops into a time machine and heads back to 1976 to kill a whole bunch of people in a rollerdisco. (you seriously cannot make this $&*t up) Fans of the last two (if any but me exist) will get a kick out of this, its classic charley band, very gorey and very funny. Has spoofs of silence of the lambs and carrie as well. Utter crap in the best possible sense and worth seeking out. (you don't have to have seen parts 1 and 2 but you really should seek them out too, I can guarantee you will never see a better series of films about evil baked goods.)

STRIPPERS VS WEREWOLVES. Good down and dirty fun with some sexy strippers (including ali bastian drooolll ) and some daft but brutal werewolves. Very funny and certainly worth checking out.

THE PACT. I have to admit up front I only watched this because it was a casper van dien movie. Turns out to be nothing like I was expecting. Neither trashy nor stupid, an actually pretty atmospheric chiller with a haunted house and some elements of bad ronald. Probably the classiest thing van dien's been in outside the starship troopers movies and sleepy hollow.
I must pick it up nest time im in HMV seen it pretty cheap last time i was there.