View Single Post
Old 9th June 2012, 12:06 PM
Cult Rookie

fair play but the old vhs artwork wasn’t exactly great was it ? it's a tricky thing with art work though like music it all comes down to taste. Its just my feeling that the new batch of releases are going to very slowly look become more and more like every thing else out there.
there has undoubtedly been a change in the way the sleeves are being presented (demons) the content was great but it just didn’t look arrow enough for me and I feel the same way about the new ones class of nukem high is just a montage of images. It has no real theme to it another thing I liked about meltons work almost every sleeve worked as a representation of the film you were buying.
so when it came down to the TnA (with the exception of a couple of occasions) it is pretty much a dose what it says on the tin situation.
any way love he’s work or hate it I think as arrow continue and time go's by and the sleeves get inevitably blander and blander we'll all be looking back with a grimace wishing for Rick Meltons return.
And what is it every one has against the TnA any how ? Cant understand it myself.