View Single Post
Old 11th June 2012, 08:54 AM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
Ah - it makes sense now

To be honest, I didn't 'get' the concept that the picture you printed here was for 'Zombie Flesheaters' because there was nothing in it to suggest that the girl was a zombie
Well, she was eating a guy so I figured she was halfway there. Unfortunately there wasn't a Cannibal Holocaust thread up at the time, although admittedly she wouldn't have fitted in there either! I have to admit that while I'm painting this stuff I'm never sure if I'm nailing it right or not so the best way to find out is to sling it the wolves; you guys! Not only does this save me wandering the streets asking strangers "do these tits look right?" but it puts me into direct contact with folks who care what goes on their covers.
Of course this often results in a debilitating boot to my nabs but it does explain why I'm always getting fired! Anyway,I can take the critism. I'm not that hot in bed either but that doesn't stop me repeatedly dissapointing my wife!
I appreciate that this forum isn't here for some poncey artist to keep popping on displaying his wares so if it gets annoying let me know and I'll get back on the streets. If not then brace yourselves for even more of my tacky etchings!
Thanks for your time,
Rick